I'm lucky!

Goodmorning world!
Yes, I actually said "Goodmorning" when it's not any band/school days!
I actually woke up at 10.30AM. AM. AM. AMMMM!!!
I'm shocked myself.

But well, it's difficult to sleep with my mum with her noisy song, the aunties talking louder then the songs, & this "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" sound coming from dunno where.

So well, I plugged in my earpiece, & tried to get some sleep.
But instead, I stayed awake & listen to them.
Maybe because I'm doing nothing & can focus, I heard the basses clearly!
& everything just fitted together, making me so happy! (For dunno what reason, just happy.)

& it just kinda hit me, most of my songs are all classical.
Like, band songs and such.
I never really listens to like, trance or k-pop or what alot..
I mean, imagine all band song, then suddenly this trance music comes out.
That shows you how different I am from my sis!

But guess what? I'm happy with what I have.
I feel that I was lucky enough to find this kind of music,
& actually feel them.
There is so much classical music out there that I've never heard before & am sure I will like.
I mean, there isn't one I don't like!
They each has their own meaning and such, ahhhh, the joy~

Okay I'm kinda crapping in this post. Lalalaa.
Yay! Tomorrow band! New reed! :D
Hope MrLim accept my friend request! HAHA.

Appreciation.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.